Annadata Sukhibhava Mobile App – Download & Register Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme Andhra Pradesh: The Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched new scheme called Annadata Sukhibhava for farmers across state.
Annadata Sukhibhava Mobile App
So Under the scheme financial assistance of Rs. 10000 will be given every year to the eligible beneficiaries Annadathasukhibhava online registrations or applications for the schemes can be done online at official portal and also Annadata Sukhibhava Mobile App.
The app is available on the Google Play Store and useful to know details of the scheme, registrations, status etc. So Annadata Sukhibhava Mobile App is developed by the RTGS Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Annadata Sukhibhava Mobile App Feature:
- Know details and update of the Annadatha Sukhibhava scheme
- Online application / registrations for the scheme
- Get application status
Download Annadata Sukhibhava Mobile App
- CLICK HERE to go to Annadatha Sukhibhava Mobile App (Android App) on Google Play Store
- Click on Install button to install the app
Annadatha Sukhibhava Scheme: How to register using Mobile App?
- Open the browser and enter annadathasukhibhava.ap.gov.in URL
- Now Click on Downloads button than Select Download APK Button
- So Mobile Application successfully Downloaded.
- Tap on “ANNADATA SUKHIBHAVA” application icon in the dock.
- Application launched and displayed the Splash Screen.
- So Automatically it navigates to “LOGIN” screen
- Enter registered Mandal / Village nodal officer Aadhaar number and tap on “LOGIN” button.
- OTP will be sent to Mobile.
- Enter password and tap on “VERIFY” button.
Complete Details – People can also make Annadatha Sukhibhava Scheme Details at the official website yuvanestham.ap.gov.in to get monthly allowance of Rs 1000 p.m.
Important Factor Annadata Sukhibhava
- Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme list prepared Village and Mandal Wise.
- Real Time Governance Society will prepare Annadata Sukhibhava farmer Beneficiary list.
- RTGS Will hand over all the list to the state to implement the scheme.
- So Final Farmers list will be prepared by February Month end
- After identifying the farmers, the government will pay the first installment by Feb Last week
- Total cost of the Scheme is Rs 7000 crore.
- So Final total number of beneficiary under the scheme is 54 lack.